Tuesday 8 February 2011

In the mood for...

I'm in the mood for some thanksgiving today.

Today I thank God that I had longer than my regular six hours sleep (and woke up refreshed!)

Today I thank God that I was tasked with another exciting project.

Today I thank God that I have a job/career to go into - one that I look forward to and not dread at all.

Today I thank God for the reminder that I am blessed to be a blessing.

Today I thank God I have friends to go to for godly perspective and wisdom. (If you've ever been on "the other side", you'll quickly realise how different a world it is).

Today I thank God for putting me in London for such a time as this.

Today I thank God for understanding patience and contentment in Him.

Today I thank God that I have Him and know Him to be real and true in my life.

3 comments:

  1. and today I thank God that I was blessed enough to have met YOU. Happy to see a new post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really blessed to have met you too Noel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I couldn't help but notice that you haven't posted anything since 2011. I absolutely love the title of your URL, and I actually tried that for my own blog but it had said that the URL was taken (which led me to you). I don't want to sound selfish/greedy. But I would like if I could have your URL. The only reason I ask is because you haven't posted anything for so long.
    Please reply back, whether or not you'd be okay with the change.
    Thank you so much!
    God bless!
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete